See our COVID Safe Plan for details of what to expect at Sunday church meetings and weekly ministries.
If you cannot attend in-person, join us via Live Stream.
Sunday Church Meetings:
10:00 am – International Church
Our 10am meeting is Live Streamed.
For more information about what to expect on any given Sunday - About Us. Or scroll down for more details of our Sunday meetings.
10am - International Church
10am is our International meeting, with a program for youth and children.
- Note that during COVID-19, some of our regular practises have changed. The may be some differences.
- Dress code is neat-casual, but varied - some prefer more formal attire, and others very casual.
- People attend from all ages and stages of life - from babies to teenagers, young adults to retirees.
- You do not need to be a believer or identify as Christian to attend.
- You can sit anywhere. Space is available for prams and walkers.
- English is the main language, but sometimes we read the Bible and/or pray in languages such as Tamil or Dinka.
- There is a crèche and cry-room for toddlers and pre-schoolers (the audio of the service is broadcast into the cry-room).
- An age-appropriate learning program runs for kids in primary school called "Kids for Jesus".
- The Youth program, "Reaching Out for Christ’s Kingdom" (ROCK) runs alongside the 10am service.
- Everyone (including kids and youth) start in the service together. There is a Kid’s Talk before the children and young people go to their programs.
- Morning tea is served in the courtyard after the main service.
- Please stay and join us for something to eat. We would love to meet you!